How to complete Snake.
The human body has 7 trillion nerves and some people manage to get on every single fucking one of them
Little gamecubes resting in their natural habitat
why would anyone need to own so many gamecubes
They arent owned, they are wild gamecubes
People are still good. For some reason the negativity is all we pay attention to, but there are still good things happening in the world. We just need to be reminded of that once in a while.
Tracks that are seriously missing from Curtain Call:
- "Castle Pandaemonium" (FFII)
- "Magitek Research Facility" (FFVI)
- "Setzer’s Theme" (FFVI)
- "Jenova Absolute" (FFVII)
- "Cid’s Theme" (FFVII)
"Honeybee Inn" (FFVII)…okay, no, that one’s a joke.
- "Liberi Fatali" (VIII)
- "Mods de Chocobo" (FFVIII) — best chocobo theme
after Crazy Chocobo.
- "Vamo’ Alla Flamenco" (FFIX)
- "Vamo’ Alla Flamenco" (FFIX)
- Did I mention “Vamo’ Alla Flamenco” (FFIX)?
- "Auron’s Theme" (FFX)
- "Eidolons" (FFXIII)
- Any one of “Cosmos”, “Chaos -Last Battle-“, or “The Messenger” (DFF)
- "God in Fire" (D012FF)
- "Carmen Lucis" (D012FF) — best track in D012 after God in Fire.
- "Run" (FFXIII-2)
- "Unseen Abyss" (FFXIII-2)
Final dungeon and boss themes that didn’t make it in? Really?
- "Castle Pandaemonium", "Chaos -Last Battle-" and "Unseen Abyss" are already mentioned above.
- "Place of Memories" (FFIX)
- "Orphan’s Cradle" (FFXIII)
- "Labyrinth of Chaos" (FFXIII-2)
- "Almighty Bhunivelze" (LR:FFXIII)
Tracks that would have been nice:
- "Phantom Train" (FFVI)
- "Floating Continent" (FFVI)
- "Mako Reactor" (FFVII)
- "Forested Temple" (FFVII)
- "Birth of a God" (FFVII)
- "Movin’" (FFVIII)
- "Timber Owls" (FFVIII)
- "Under Her Control" (FFVIII)
- "Time Compression" (FFVIII)
- “Another Nightmare" (FFIX)
- "Court Jesters" (FFIX)
- "Gargan Roo" (FFIX)
- Also, “Vamo’ Alla Flamenco” (FFIX)
- "Lowtown" (FFXII)
- "The Feywood" (FFXII)
- "The Vile Peaks" (FFXIII)
- "The Hanging Edge" (FFXIII) — Just imagine the Ultimate score!
- "Will to Fight" (FFXIII)
- "The North Cave (AC Version)" (FFVII:AC)
- "The Ark" (LR:FFXIII)
Tracks that didn’t really need to be in:
- "Aerith’s Theme (Piano Version)". Did we really need three plain renditions of her theme? Couldn’t we have had, say, "Water" from AC? It takes cues from her theme but is also more its own piece.
- Did we really need “Advent: One-Winged Angel” and “We Have Come” to be duplicated as BMS on top of being EMS?
- Was “Lux Concordiae” really the best choice for the D012 EMS? Also, “DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY [FINAL TRAILER]” is a disappointing track. Dissidia’s main anthem is shockingly underrepresented. See also: “Carmen Lucis”.
- I’d have liked “1000 Words” in English. Not because I don’t like the Japanese, I just like the English a lot.
- "Good King Moggle Mog XII" is totally "Moogle’s Theme: Nightmare Before Christmas Edition".
- I don’t mind “Swords of Fury” from IX, but it’s grating for that to be in when “Vamo’ Alla Flamenco” isn’t.
- I love love love the Series Arrangement Medley and the Chaos Shrine BMS Arrangement.
- I’m sure I’ve forgotten something. Even after having edited this post several times already to add more things. There will be more.
- Additionally, “Vamo’ Alla Flamenco” (FFIX) should have been in.
Here’s something that slipped under our radar: on the 17th of this month, Hussie made a tweet indicating that his “earned 13 year break" from 2011 (click through for an explanation) has increased to a grand total of 23 years, due to pages worked on since the gigapause. Prior to the gigapause…
Also, it’s worth noting that just 2150 pages would be sufficient to make HS invoke that fuckin meme again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My roommate and I are really sick and we look like shit, but we were hungry so we ordered pizza.
But we didn’t want anyone to see us, so we asked them over the phone if we can leave the money on the door and they can just drop off the pizza.
The guy said sure.
So we decided to leave a nice little note
and we hung it above the door bell. I hope they like it!
pizza spelt its own name wrong
what a weird kid
"BLESS THIS POST"
"WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE NOTES"
"finally someone said it"
finally someone said it omg bless this post i’m reblogging again because it’s back why doesn’t it have more notes omg
There was a colorstuck post but I don’t know where it went or who made it, and I can’t find the original post since they changed their tumblr name. So if you are the creator of these, please say so I may credit accordingly! I just didn’t want people to not see these like holy shit they’re amazing. o_o
Also the original posts when I reblogged these on my original izzydactyl blog were gone when I clicked on the original link. :c
THE CREATOR OF THESE BEAUTIFUL SPRITES FOUND ME
PROPER CREDIT CAN FINALLY BE GIVEN
Let’s just talk about Wednesday’s perfect “not giving a fuck” attitude because it’s marvelous.
"ARTIST BOLDLY REIMAGINES DISNEY PRINCESS AS A PILE OF ROCKS"
You’ve never seen them like this before. Mind blown!
idk they all look like Rapunzel :/
Anastasia’s Blue Dress Appreciation Post
Was there some sort of special animation for this movie because it has never looked quite like other animation.
It was almost entirely rotoscoped, if that’s what you mean? That means it was drawn on top of live action film, which is how they got the realistic subtleties.
Whoa, that’s so cool. Wow.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is rotoscoping done fantastically right.
Because all you really need to do is find some cheap animation produced by lesser-to-completely-unknown studios to see how horribly disturbing rotoscoping is when the artist cannot animate very well; if the frame rate is too slow? It looks jerky, choppy, and repulsively unnatural. It leaps right into the uncanny valley and sets up house there.